Shenzhen Rogin Electronics Co., Ltd.

Tablet PC

Tablet PC
Product Detailed

2GB Capacity, 16GB extended for support.
TCC8902+256M DDR+720M Main frequency
7" ,800x480 resolution,double touch
Android2.1

 

 

Specification list

   
systemcapcity2GB   
externalsupport 16GB memory card  
ICTCC8902+256M DDR+720M main frequency 
screen size7inch 800*480 Resolution,doubel-touch 
languagesupport many language  
browserbrowserAndroid 2.1   
flashsupport flash   
video chattingwriting input,YQQ,msn,email  
office softwareword,excel,powerpoint,pdf,txt  
gameschess,poker,saolel,flash games  
audio playingformats supportsupport mp3,vma,mp2,ogg,aac,m4a,flac,ape,3gp,wav formats audio palying and support songs list 
S/Nabove 90db   
recordingsupport MP3,WAV formats recording 
otherLRC,ID3,Tag searching,searching by folder,album,self-definition audio effect
audio chipsuper cirres audio coding chip  
formats supportformats supportsupport AVI,(H.264,DIVX,XVID),rm,mvb,MKV   (H.264,DIVX,XVID),   
WMV,MOV, MP4(H.264,MPEG,DIVX,XVID),DAT(VCD),    
VOB(DVD),PMP,MPEG, FLV(H.263),ASF,TS,3GP,MPG ECT30 formats
playing abilityinternet highest 1920x1080,50Mb code 
video outputHDMI 480P to 1080P full HD output  
screen showingwide/high with such 4:3,5:4,16:9,full screen 
subtitlesupport smi,sub,srt,ssa subtitles auto-downloading
playerspecial  HD player,fast moving/forward 
additionalfiles readingsupprot fonts changing,text colors,background colors,files folders,
listening the songs,and browsing pictures can be reading texts book
pictureJPG,BMP,PNG,GIF,ect multi formats revolving /lantern side and 
highest support 4096"*4098resolution
speakerdouble speaker   
othersupprot songs list,fimware upgrade,self-definition
interfacegravityyes   
camera0.3pixel   
OTG digitalsupport Harddisk,digital,Camera,Mobile,USB,card and 
able to connect printer etc  
HDMIHDMI standard mini port,support HDMI 1.3 
usbusb 2.0   
HOSTHOST 1.1 connect with mouse keyboard,USB disk
chargingsmall type charging port,DC9V input  
earphone/Video3.5mm earphone+composite video output 
otherssize190.5x118.5x14.7mm   
battery1600mAH/7.4v Li-on battery  
palying time8hours music for music,wth earphone 6hours above
operation systemAndroid 2.1   
temperatureless 30 degree   
The price above remains valid for 4 weeks only, Final price must be confirmed by buyer and seller before order  
Delivery FOB Shenzhen, China   
Payment Terms(1) Sample : By T/T 100% in advance and prior sampling and delivery   
(2) Production : By T/T 30% deposit in advance upon order confirmation and prior production,and the rest of 70% upon production completion and prior shipment Payment terms by L/C at sight (>50,000) or any others would also be acceptable upon further negotiation)  
Lead time (1) Sampling : 2 days   
(2) Trial Order :  1 Week  
(3) Standard  order : 2 & 3 Weeks    
(4) Larger order :  6&7 weeks; or depends upon the order quantity which can be discussed and confirmed further afterwords (but all are subject to after our receipt of your payment as stated as above )   
WarrantyOne Year ( but excluded the freightage cost by backwards and forwards)   
Accessories :  Adaptor+Battery+Driver Software+Manual   



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 B2BAGE Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.